虽然说《神探夏洛克》是一部侦探推理剧,不过,夏洛克的“感情线”可是不少。除了和花生日常调戏外,还有一个相爱相杀的好基友莫娘Moriarty。
莫娘出场是以茉莉男票身份出现的笨拙地演绎了一波“gay里gay气”,也为他后来和夏洛克的重磅大戏铺了个垫。
原版台词:
- Moriarty: Oh, sorry. I didn't... 噢不好意思。我不知道...
- Molly: Jim, hi! Come in. Come in. Jim, this is Sherlock
Holmes. 吉姆,嗨!进来,快进来。吉姆,这是夏洛克·福尔摩斯。
- Moriarty: Ah. 啊。
- Molly: And, er... Sorry... 这是呃...不好意思...
- Watson: John Watson. Hi. 约翰·华生。嗨。
- Moriarty: Hi. So you're Sherlock Holmes. Molly's told me all about you. You’re on one of your cases? 嗨。所以你就是夏洛克·福尔摩斯啊。茉莉和我说了好多你的事情。你在忙你其中一个案子吗?
- Molly: Jim works in IT upstairs. That's how we met. Office romance. 吉姆是在楼上IT部工作,我们就是这样认识的,办公室恋情。
- Sherlock: Gay. 同性恋。
- Moriarty: Sorry. What? 不好意思,你说什么?
- Sherlock: Nothing. Um, hey. 没什么。呃...嗨。
- Moriarty: Sorry. Sorry. Well, I'd better be off. I'll see you at the Fox. About six? 不好意思,不好意思。呃,我还是先走吧。我们在福克斯那里见面吧。大概六点?
- Molly: Yeah. 嗯好。
- Moriarty: Bye. 拜拜。
- Molly: Bye. 拜拜。
- Moriarty: It was nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
- Watson: You too. 我们也是。
- Molly: What do you mean, gay? We're together. 你说同性恋是什么意思?我们正在交往耶。
- Sherlock: Domestic bliss must suit you, Molly. You've put on three pounds since I last saw you. 恋爱幸福肯定很适合你啊,茉莉。从我上次见你到现在,胖了三磅。
- Molly: Two and a half. 二点五。
- Sherlock: No, three. 不,三。
- Watson: Sherlock. 夏洛克。
- Molly: He's not gay! Why do you have to spoil...? He's not! 他不是同性恋。为什么你一定要破坏...他不是!
- Sherlock: With that level of personal grooming? 那么爱打扮还不是?
- Watson: Because he puts product in his hair? I put product in my hair. 因为他往头发上抹东西吗?我也往头上抹东西啊。
- Sherlock: You wash your hair. There's a difference. Tinted eyelashes, clear signs of taurine cream around the frown lines, those tired, clubber's eyes. Then there's his underwear. 你是洗头发时用的。这不一样。染色的眼睫毛,眉间纹附近有抹了牛硫磺精华霜的明显痕迹,泡夜店泡到疲劳的眼睛。还有就是他的内裤。
- Molly: His underwear? 他的内裤?
- Sherlock: Visible above the waistline. Very visible, very particular brand. That was the extremely suggestive fact that he just left his number under this dish. I'd say you'd better break it off now and save yourself the pain. 腰上明显露出一截。是很显然,很特别的牌子。最明显的是他刚刚在这个盘子底下留了他的电话号码。我想说你最好现在就和他分手,免得日后伤心。
- Watson: Charming. Well done. 厉害。干的漂亮。
- Sherlock: Just saving her time. Isn't that kinder? 只是为她节省时间。这难道不是更好心吗?
- Watson: Kinder? No. No. Sherlock. That wasn't kind. 更好心?不,不,夏洛克。那不叫好心。
不过虽然莫娘是个反派角色,但也是收获了一大波迷弟迷妹哦。
所以,你选择站哪一对?